Skip to Content

What to bring to your Housing Service Center (HSC)

Applying for Housing:

If you are applying to Government or Privatized housing please make sure you bring the following documents with you to the Navy Housing Service Center (HSC):

*Examples of Dependent certification documents include:

  • NAVPERS 1070/602

  • Dependency Application/Record of Emergency Data Form (USN: Page 2, USMC, USA & USAF: DD Form 93, USCG: 4170), often referred to as a Page 2

  • DD1172 - Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card, DEERS Enrollment

  • Overseas locations may use the member’s dependent entry approval message to verify the status of dependents

Navy Housing Media Resources

Navy Housing Social Media

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest  |  YouTube

Rental Partnership Program (RPP) Media Kit

Videos  |  Branding and Usage Guide  |  Flyer

Housing Early Assistance Tool (HEAT) Media Kit

Branding and Usage Guide  |  Flyer

Home Finding Media Kit

Video  |  Flyer

Navy Housing & Referral Media Kit

Video  |  Branding and Usage Guide  |  HSC Flyer  |  UH Flyer  |  OCONUS Flyer

Back to top