Northwest - Outdoor Pool
Summer 2023 season opens Saturday, May 27!
The NWA Outdoor Pool offers lap swimming and open swim and can accommodate Command training and PFA schedules by reservation. We offer swim lessons for the children and adults to learn to swim by certified swim instructors. We are also equipped with men and women locker rooms and a sauna to enjoy after your swim.
NSA Hampton Roads Fitness Centers offers Youth Fitness Orientations. The orientation will allow eligible youth the privilege of using the fitness center with a parent or guardian. A download is available on this page for more information. Facility and command reservation will be available soon.
Facility and command reservation are available. Click the link below to make your reservation.
Facility and Command Reservations
- June Session - June 2 through July 2
- July Session - July 12 through July 28
- August Session - August 9 through August 25
Type of Lessons:
- Group lessons include six classes per session and are either 30 or 45 minutes per session.
- Private lessons and active duty swim test skills include four classes per session (30 minutes each session).
- · Preschool - Beginner (Ages 3 to 5)
- · Preschool - Advanced (Ages 3 to
- · School Age - Beginner (Ages 6 to
- · School Age - Advanced (Ages 6 to
- · Adult / Teen (Ages 13 and older)
- Group lessons are $40 per session
- Private lessons are $100 per person, per session, $150 for two people
- Adult/teen and active duty swim test skills classes are free for active duty military
Click the link below to register for swim lessons.Swim Lesson Registration
How are we doing? We value your feedback and would like to hear from you.