Cheatham Annex (CAX), located in Williamsburg, VA is situated next to the York River. Stay, Play & Relax and let the adventure begin in any of our two, three, or five-bedroom cottages/ townhouses, or bring your own RV or tent. Fishing, hiking, and biking are all available to the whole family, with boat and bike rentals available from CAX Outdoor Rentals. Enjoy a relaxing retreat or make a short excursion to local attractions like Busch Gardens Williamsburg or go shopping at The Williamsburg Outlets.
Cheatham Annex also has a Campground & RV Park. The Campground & RV Park offers 50 RV sites equipped with free water and electric hook-ups, back in concrete slabs, dump, bathhouse, and coin-operated laundry. Primitive tent sites do not include water and electric hook-ups.
Rates for Campground & RV Park:
- RV Sites for active duty, Reservists, and retirees: $35 daily; DoD Civilian: $40 daily
- Tent Site (Primitive) for active duty, Reservists, and retirees: $15 daily; DoD Civilian: $20 daily
- Tent Site for active duty, Reservists, and retirees: $20 daily; DoD Civilians: $25 daily
- Group Camping Site: $60
Maximum 100 people allowed on the group campsites.
Vacation Rental Rates
Active Duty, Reservist & Retiree:
- One bedroom (honeymoon suite) - $145 deluxe
- Two bedroom - $99 standard, $139 deluxe
- Three bedroom - $139 standard, $149 deluxe
- Five bedroom - $275 deluxe
- One bedroom (honeymoon suite) - $155 deluxe
- Two bedroom - $109 standard, $149 deluxe
- Three bedroom - $149 standard, $159 deluxe
- Five bedroom - $300 deluxe
*Cabins require a two-night minimum stay (three-nights for holidays, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday stays).